Menu

Saturday, June 25, 2016

My top 10 Salsation songs

Finally it's time for another Top 10. Today I will show you 10 my favorite songs to Salsation :D If someone is interested and have no idea what I'm talking about I will just tell you that Salsation  is dance fitness program and if you want more informations about this you can check my earlier posts where I explained meaning of Salsation :) Before I will start my list I just want to tell you that some of those songs are just radio hits and it's similar like with songs to zumba not every song is made for dance fitness. Songs depends only on instructor when he wants to create choreography :)

Of course it's just a  part of my favorite songs because the truth is that I could make top 15 or even 20 with my favorite Salsation songs but for you I created only my top10 list :) How many of those songs you've heard already and how many new songs are here? I hope that you will like what I chose for you today :) Have a great saturday :*  

No comments:

Post a Comment