Menu

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pray for Paris

I know that probably all of you heard about what happened in Paris yesterday, and maybe you even have enough of the spam that all of your friend did on facebook, twitter and other media but I think that I will write few words here.

Everytime I hear about such attacks I can't believe that I live in such world where people can't relax on the beach because they can lost their lifes there like it was in Tunisia or like it was in Paris that people wanted to spend some good time in the club on restaurant but they weren't able to come back to their home, to their families :( It's so unfair. I feel really sorry for all people who lost yesterday their friends and families. I can't imagine what they feel but I will pray for them. It's the only thing we can do because nobody can turn back time :(

At the end of this short note I will just write a quote from my friend, I think it's really true -Who needs  ghosts and monsters when there's the human race?-   Heal the world



No comments:

Post a Comment