Menu

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Twerkout

Hello everybody in this beautiful day :) Do you also have such beautiful weather outside? I hope so :) Today I woke up in wonderful mood and everything probably because of yesterday training :) It was my first time with Twerkout workshop and for sure not last time. Probably name of this training reminds you of the popular twerk and it's good way. But twerkout it's not only learning ho to shake ass, it's something more :) It's fitness training with learning twerk techniques.
I can tell you that I really recommend this training :D Positive energy, a lot of smiles, a lot of excersises and amazing choreography what let you show your sensuality :) I recommend this training to every girl :D 
And here is short video with Domi promoting twerkout :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment