Menu

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chapter IV

Next day Sam called to her with proposition of meeting. They agreed that they will meet the day after tomorrow. They will meet in park and then they will decide what they will do depends on the weather.
Luckily the weather was quite good and Jessie could wear skirt. When she went to the place of meeting Sam was waiting for her. He was sitting on the bench and smiled when he saw her.
-You look really good- he said and stood up.
-Thank you, you also look quite good- she said teasingly and kissed his cheek. –Why are you so tall?- she asked teasingly.
-I have no idea but I think it’s not that bad. You have high heels- he said and looked at her shoes.
-Well in other way I will have to jump to kiss your cheek- she said and Sam laughed.
-Oh come on, you’re not so short.  By the way I just realized that I always see you in high heels-
-Not always, when I slept in your apartment I didn’t have shoes for some time- Jessie said teasingly.
-Really? I haven’t noticed.- Sam said and she poked him.
-Very funny so what plans do you have for today?- Jessie asked and grabbed his arm when she had to improve her shoes.
-Well looking at your shoes I think about something where you don’t have to walk so much- Sam said teasingly and Jessie pouted. –But I heard that today opened something like amusement park so maybe we can go there?- Sam asked and Jessie nodded so they went there.
-So tell me something about yourself- Sam said and smiled to Jessie.
-About myself? But why? You don’t know me since yesterday.- Jessie asked surprisingly.
-You’re right but the only thing I remember about little sister of my friend is that she was wearing pony tails, wearing pink clothes and played with dolls. So don’t tell me that you didn’t change since this time.- Sam said and grinned.
-Okay maybe you’re right. I don’t have ponytails and I don’t like pink and dolls anymore. My style changed a little…- she said and took material of her skirt. –as you can see-
-Yes I see but today you look very girly in contrast to previous meeting when you had leather leggings and sexy tops.- Sam said and took small leaf from her arm which fall from the tree.
-You see I’m like chameleon. Sometimes I can be really sensitive and girly and sometimes sexy and wild.- she said and winked to him. She moved faster that she was few steps in front of Sam and she coughed road sign and turned around that right now she was face to face with Sam. –I have many secrets and it’s not only about my style. I’m unpredictable.- she was flirting with him.
-Really?- he came closer to her. –So what is your secret?- he raised his eyebrow. –Let me guess… you have weird hobby- Sam asked and took her hair from her face when wind blow.
-Well maybe not weird but quite original but it’s not the end…- she said with smile.
-Okay so I understand that you won’t tell me what hobby it is but you said it’s not the end so maybe I will guess next thing…- he said and looked suspiciously at her. –You’re big fan of piercing and you have them in original places or you have a lot of tattoos or both.-
-You’re quite good- she said and Sam was in shock.
-Wow really? You’re fan of piercing and you have tattoos? – Sam asked and this time he turned around to her and he was in front of her and he had to go backwards.
-Not exactly. I have earnings  in ears and I had in navel but I took it off so nothing special but I have a tattoo.-
-Interesting… will you tell me where you have this tattoo?- Sam asked when they stood in front of pedestrian crossing.
-Maybe someday… because it’s really secretly place-she smiled flirtatiously.
-You like flirting right?- Sam asked and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Jessie didn’t say anything she just smiled and moved on when they had green light. Sam also smiled and followed her.
-Wow quite a lot of people is here- Jessie said when they went to the amusement park.
-More than I thought but I hope that Digger won’t be there because he loves such places- Sam said and looked around.
-Why? I thought you’re friends…- Jessie asked.
-Because it’s true but Digger is… let’s say sometimes a little bit difficult- he said and smiled to Jessie.
-Really? I think you don’t want to meet him here because you’re here with me and it looks like Digger don’t like me- she said sadly.
-Oh come on it’s not like that. Digger is really specific because he seems to be rude at the beginning but if you know him better he seems to be quite nice but sometimes he is mean to people he likes like for example to Basti. He’s mean to him almost all the time.- 
-But he’s nice to you?- Jessie asked and Sam nodded. –So maybe he’s afraid of you because come on look at yourself – Jessie said.
-Maybe but he knows me so he knows that I’m not aggressive and I can control myself.- he said and smiled back to girl who was walking in front of them.
-It’s good but I can tell you that you’re look is one of the reason why a lot of girls are looking at you here- Jessie said with smile but at the bottom of her heart she was a little bit jealous. It was stupid because they’re not together and probably they won’t be because she is just a kid for him.
-And you? Will you pay attention for me at the street?- Sam asked with cheeky smile.
-In other case I won’t be here with you today. You’re kind of man that girls can feel safe with you and it’s really important.- Jessie said and looked at stands. Sam just smiled and looked at her. How he might not be interested in such girl like Jessie. He asked himself. Time flies really fast at this place. They take part in few funny things. They played for example in air hockey and Sam almost fell into depression when Jessie won with him.
-Oh come on Sam, you weren’t so bad. Do you need a hug?- Jessie asked teasingly and Sam nodded sadly so Jessie laughed and hugged him. –You feel better now?- she asked and gently touched his back. She felt really good in his strong arms. Sam murmured something and straightened that he picked her up a little.
-Wow you’re really strong- Jessie laughed when he put her on the ground again.
-And you’re very light- Sam said with smile. –Come on let’s try other things- Sam said and they tried roller coaster and they also visited haunted house.
-This house wasn’t scary at all- Jessie said proudly when they went from this house and Sam laughed.
-Yes sure so that’s why you dug your nails into my arm when this zombie jumped in front of you and you hid behind me with scream when you saw this monster without head?- Sam asked teasingly and Jessie slapped his arm.
-You’re mean- she said angrily and Sam laughed. –But you were also scared sometimes- she said with hope.
-Sometimes- Sam just said. –Oh come here- he said after a moment and hugged her.
-Better let’s do something that I can win again- Jessie said happily.
-Oh no, I won’t play with you in air hockey again. No way.- Sam said firmly.
-I didn’t think about air hockey I was thinking about this…- she said and showed him a stand where you had to throw balls at tower of cups and if all of them fall down you can win something.
-Okay but don’t be so sure that you will win this time.- Sam said teasingly.
-We will see- Jessie said suspiciously and went there.
-Ladies first- Sam said in gentleman way and moved back to give Jessie more space. She had 3 balls so three throws. Tower of cups wasn’t so close so it wasn’t so easy but Jessie focused and throw first ball.
-Don’t worry at least your ball touched one cup- Sam said teasingly after first throw.
-It was first try, back of- Jessie said angrily and took second ball. This time was better but still few cups left.
-Not bad- Sam said with smile and clapped his hands when after third throw there were still cups on the tower.
-Not bad young lady, we have consolation prize for you- man said and gave her pink cotton candy.
-Oh how sweet. You see this prize suits to you. Now is my turn and you will see what it means to win real prize- Sam said teasingly and Jessie just pouted and moved back. Sam took first ball and in one throw all cups fall down and all people there clapped their hands.
-You just have more power in your hands- Jessie just said and Sam laughed.
-Congratulations this is prize for you- man said and give to Sam quite big teddy bear. Jessie looked at this and laughed.
-You were right. This is real prize, perfect for such big man like you are.- Jessie said seriously trying not to laugh but after a second she burst into laughing again and walked away.
-Great, thanks man- Sam said with bored face and took teddy from man.
-You look cute with this teddy- Jessie said with smile when he walked to her.
-Oh really? But I thought he will feel better with you. It’s for you.- Sam said and gave her teddy.
-You’re so nice but I don’t know if I should take such big prize from you- Jessie said teasingly and Sam looked at her sadly. –I was joking. Thank you. He’s so cute.- Jessie said, took teddy and kissed Sam cheek.
-Do you want a little bit of cotton?- Jessie asked and gave him her prize.
-No thank you, it’s too sweet for me.- Sam said and grimaced a little bit.
-Oh come on. Don’t tell me that you don’t like sweet things? I couldn’t live without chocolates or some candies.- she said a little bit ashamed.
-You don’t look like chocolate and candy monster. You look really good.- Sam said and this time he kissed her cheek and Jessie felt like blushing.
-It’s because of my hobby in other way I will look like this teddy- Jessie said and showed him brown teddy.
-In this version you will look also really good and cute- Sam said and poked teddy’s nose and Jessie laughed.  
***
-Thank you for amazing time- Jessie said when they stopped in front of her house. –I had a lot of fun.- she said with smile and hugged him.
-Me too- Sam said and hugged her back.  –I hope that we will meet again really soon-
-Yes sure- Jessie said with smile when they pulled apart.
-So what will you do tomorrow? Maybe we will go to cinema?- Sam proposed.
-Tomorrow I have classes but I will be free after 5 pm.-
-For me it’s great because earlier I have to be in studio but I will be free after 3 or 4 pm. So maybe I will call you tomorrow and we will decide everything?- Sam asked.

-I’m fine with that. So see you tomorrow and thanks for this teddy.- Jessie said and waved her teddy. She kissed his cheek and walked away. Sam was looking at her for few seconds but after that he turned around and went away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment