Menu

Sunday, April 3, 2016

SPRING!

Hey everyone :D I just had to post such positive ppost about spring because it looks like sun and nice weather finally come to Warsaw :) To be honest I had enough of this cold weather :/ what about you? Did spring come to your place already?


Anyway we have new season so I thought maybe it's good time to change something and I did it :) For all my life I was dark blonde and few months ago I dyed my hair for blonde and few days ago I changed my hair for red... :D It's really big change for me because red hair were always for me sign of strong personality and I feel stronger now so I hope such hair will help me to be even more confident :) I have to say that confidence never was my advantage, but I think I wrote about it before in one of my posts so I won't write about it again, I will just say that I finally found something what makes me better person, what gives me a power to be stronger that I'm finally happy with my live :D If you have the same problem as I had- you're too shy don't give up, you don't have to be like that all the time, just find something what let you be more open for other people. I did this and of course I know that I'm not as confident as I would like to be but I'm on my way, I know I can do this :D


Just at the end of my post I would like to tell you about my yesterday workshop because it was something different that zumba and salsation :) It was Ladies Latino and on such classes women are learning how to dance rumba, salsa, jive, cha-cha-cha, pasodoble generally all latino dances and I have to say it was amazing <3 I have to mention that latin dances impressed me since  I was a little kid, I always wanted to be such dancer, I used to going on different dancing shows just to see those beautiful ladies in amazing colorful dresses :D It's something absolutely magical and yesterday I felt like my dreams came true just for one hour but I felt amazing :D I just regret that I didn't try Twerkout workshop because before Ladies Latino there were such classes and when I saw those beautiful girls shaking their body and asses it was really sexy :) I can't blame my instructor that he was really interested in them :D Anyway I have to videos for you for the end, first is one of my favorite dancers couple in amazing jive and second one is sexy twerkout, enjoy :D

Aren't they gorgerous? I have a feeling that every part of their body has own rhythm, they are rhythm and music <3 MAGICAL!















I think this video don't need any comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment