Menu

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Real friends

What  it means to have real friends? Does friend always have to live near you, like the same things what you like and you have to see your friends everyday? Of course not :D

It doesn't matter how far away your friend live, he/she can live in other town or even in other country. The most important thing is to have this magical connection when you finally  meet, like you have seen eachother yesterday but the truth is that it was last month. Do you have such special people in your life? :)
I have a lot of friends but I have only few friends, some of them I know since 8 years, some of them since 5 and some of them since 3 years or even less, it doesn't matter because I know that I can also count on them in every situation. To be honest few of them I didn't see because they are from other countries but does it mean that I can't have such friends? Of course not, if I feel really good talking with them, and I know that without our conversation I won't feel good then what it is? Of course sometimes there are some quarells between friends but it's normal like in every "relationship" but the most important thing is to talk about our problems because in my opinion the worst thing is to being alone with your problems, if you don't feel good or don't like something what you friends did just tell them about it. If they are your real friends they will understand if not... maybe it was not good decision to have such people in your life?  
Like I said at the beginning of this post your friend can be your totally oposite but maybe it's the secret? Maybe that's why you like eachother? 
And what do you think about friendship? What does it mean to you having real friend? :) If you want to tell me about it, add comments, I will be really thankful :) I want to know what do you think about my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment