Menu

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody in this special time of the year I would like to wish you a lot of love and good humour. Hope you will spend this magical time with your families and this Christmas spirit will bring you only joy and happiness :D Hope all you dreams come true and you will read my blog as you did :P Don't forget to spend really nice NY's Eve and see you in New, Hopefully Better Year 2016 :)

One thing more from me here :) My Top 5 Favorite Christmas songs :D Chose your favorite if there is such song :)


5: Shakin Stevens- Merry Christmas Everyone



4: Wham- Last Christmas 


3: Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas is You


2: Michael Buble- Jingle Bells


1: The Baseballs - Dry your tears, it's not so energy and happy song like others but it's really magical, but on this place I should add also Ring Ring :) (Well to be honest I can add on this place almost al songs from their Christmas album)
The Baseballs: Ring Ring <3

No comments:

Post a Comment