Menu

Friday, October 23, 2015

Chapter III

Next day Digger persuaded Sam to go with him and Basti to the club to relax after concert and maybe pick up some girls.
-Look Basti she’s nice… - Digger said with smile and showed to his friend really beautiful brunette who was sitting with her friend.
-Not exactly my type but her friend is better- Basti said teasingly and smiled to this girl when she also saw him.
-I didn’t know that you like redhead girls- Digger said teasingly and poked him.
-Generally I don’t but this one is really pretty…- Basti murmured and Digger laughed.
-Guys seriously? Are you here only to talk about girls?- Sam said really bored when he drank his beer.
-Why not? Sam come on… you have to forget about this girl she is…- Digger wanted to say something but this time Basti interrupted him.
-About what girl? Why I didn’t know anything. What happened?- Basti asked really interested. –Come on Digg, tell me…- he asked his friend when Sam just rolled his eyes and focused on his beer. Suddenly he heard familiar voice so he looked in this direction and he smiled when he saw Jessie who was walking next to his table and she was talking with her friends. He didn’t know that he will meet her in such place but she looked amazing.  She had leather leggings, short corset, blue high heels and leather jacket.
-Sam… what are you doing here? Are you following me or what?- she asked flirtatiously and kissed his cheek when he  stood up.  In this moment Digger and Basti stopped talking and they looked at young girl.
-I can ask you the same question. I’m here with my friends, little after party after concert. What about you? You look great. – Sam said with smile.
-I’m here on ladies night, these are my friends- she said and showed him her friends. –And thank you- she added and looked at Sam’s friends.
-Oh… sorry I forgot about them- Sam said immediately when he focused on her look. –Well it’s Digger and Basti my band mates and best friends- Sam introduced them. –And this is Jessie- Sam added.
-Well, hi Jessie Sam told me about you and…- Digger wanted to say but Sam send him death look.
-Probably that I’m annoying little sister of his friend, okay it was nice to see you here but I have to go. It’s ladies night so see you later. It was good to see you guys, have fun- she said with charming smile and walked away with her friends.
-Wow, she was hot…- Basti said really impressed. –Ouch…- he said angrily when Digger slapped the back of his head.
-You idiot- blonde guy said angrily. –Do you know how old is she?- Digger asked.
-I don’t know more than twenty? Man she had a makeup I have no idea but she looks great and sexy…- Basti said and looked around to see her again.
-No, she is 18, she is just a kid- Digger said and drank his beer. –It works exactly like that. Such kind of girls or I should say kids thought that if they do heavy makeup, wear high heels and sexy clothes they will look mature and they will find naïve desperate man who will pay for their drinks…- Digger said angrily.
-Hey, watch out man.- Sam said angrily. –Jessie is not such kind of girl. Don’t say such things about her- he threatened him.
-Because what? Don’t you see it? You fell in love with teenage girl, it’s crazy… Sam- he said angrily and kicked him under the table when he saw that Sam looked at Jessie. He also turned around and he saw that young man was talking with her next to bar and after a moment he took her to the dance floor.
-You see, she should be with such guy, she’s not interested in you and even if she is, it’s just because you’re older than her and handsome . After some time she will leave you and she will find another naïve guy but you will have broken heart. Do you want it?- Digger didn’t hide his reluctance to Jessie.
-Really? You fell in love with this girl?- Basti asked.
-Oh shut up, both of you…- Sam said angrily and stood up.
-Where are you going?- Digger asked angrily.
-To the toilet- Sam just said and walked away.
-Don’t you think that you were a little bit to raw for him?- Basti said softly.
-I just want to help him. She’s just teenager she doesn’t know what true love means she will just use him and then leave him- Digger said and looked at Jessie who was dancing with unknown guy and she had a lot of fun.
-How do you know that? You don’t know her, maybe she’s more mature than you think?- Basti proposed.
-You’re right, but Sam also didn’t know her.  Last time he saw her when she had few years, he didn’t know how she changed and it’s not only about her…- Digger said and looked at his friend.
-Jessie is a younger sister of his best friend from school so imagined this man when he will realize that his best friend who is in his age wants to be with his little sister…-Digger asked and Basti just nodded.
-You’re right, it doesn’t matter if she’s 18 for his brother she will be still his little sister and Sam will have a lot of trouble- Basti said sadly.
-Exactly- Digger just said.
-I think I will come back to home…- Sam said after few minutes when he came back from toilet.
-No, please stay. I’m sorry I didn’t want to be mean I just… nevermind. Just don’t talk about Jessie anymore okay?- Digger proposed and smiled to his friend. Sam nodded after some time and sat down. They started talking about different things and Sam had to admit that he had a lot of fun.
After some time he looked at the bar and he saw Jessie. She was talking with her friends and he saw a guy who was doing something with her drink. Jessie didn’t realize it and she just took her drink and drank it when her friend went to the bathroom.
-Wait a minute Digger…- Sam interrupted Digger and immediately stood up and went to the bar.
-Better don’t drink it anymore- Sam said and he pushed her glass away.
-Sam? What are you doing?- Jessie asked really surprised. –It’s my drink- she added a little bit angrily when she wanted to take it again.
-I know, but believe me you shouldn’t drink it- Sam said firmly.
-Because what? I’m not little girl anymore and I can drink alcohol – she send him death look.
-You’re right I know you can but you can’t drink this…- he said and Jessie pouted and murmured something. –Okay I will tell you, I saw that one man threw something to your drink- Sam said and Jessie just laughed.
-You’re crazy, I drank more than half and I feel good. Better leave me alone.- Jessie said angrily and wanted to stand up but suddenly her head spinning so she had to lean against the counter.
-You see, come on you should sit- Sam said worriedly and  grabbed her.
-No I need to catch fresh air, I don’t feel so good. I’m sorry.- she just said and wanted to go away but Sam took her jacket from her bar stool, held her closer and went with her outside the club and sat her on the bench.
-Oh gosh- she murmured when she sat down. –What was that?- she asked and looked at Sam who sat next to her. –And why do I see you twice?- she asked and touched his arm. –I didn’t drink so much- she murmured.
-It’s because of this shitty stuff that this idiot add to your drink- he said and put her jacket on her arms because it wasn’t so warm outside. –I don’t know what was that but I know how it works, but don’t worry everything will be fine. I will drive you to your home.- Sam said calmly and wanted to take his phone but Jessie stopped him.
-No you can’t… Paul is there. He will kill me… I told him that I will sleep in my friend’s apartment, she leaves near…- she said softly and hide her head in her hands.
-I don’t know if it’s good idea to let you go to your friend, we didn’t know how this pills will work so maybe I will take you to my apartment and tomorrow you will come back to Paul? What do you think?- Sam proposed.  She looked at him and smiled after a moment.
-You have really beautiful eyes- she said with week voice and touched his face. –Both of you- she added. –Generally you are so handsome in both version or even in three… -
-Definitely I should take care of you… I will call a taxi- Sam said and took his phone.
-You’re so nice but I don’t want to be a problem for you, really. I can take care of myself my friend will understand, she can help me…- she said softly.
-I don’t want to hear it, you will go with me… hello… I want to order a taxi…- Sam said to his phone.
-Taxi will be in few minutes. How do you feel?- he asked worriedly and held her closer.
-It won’t be that bad if world won’t be spinning. Can you stop it?- she asked and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.  –Oh gosh I forgot, what about my friends? They didn’t know what happened, they will be worried and what about your friends?- she asked suddenly.
-Don’t worry I will call to Digger…- Sam said and take his phone again.
-Sam where the hell are you?- Digger asked angrily.
-I’m outside with Jessie, she doesn’t feel good so I have to take care of her… I will drive her to home. Don’t worry Digg, I know what I’m doing… bye- he said and ended his call. –So now is you turn, we have to contact with your friends. –
-Yeah I will text them…- Jessie said and took her phone from her bag. –Oh gosh, can you do this because I can’t see letters. – she said and gave him his phone. –Here you have number to Julia, write to her that I’m coming back to home because I don’t feel good but I will be fine, ttul and xoxo-
-ttul and xoxo?- Sam asked surprisingly.
-Talk to you later and xoxo means hugs and kisses- Jessie rolled her eyes. –Sorry I forgot that you’re not teenager and you don’t understand such things- she said teasingly.
-Very funny, okay done. – he said and gave her phone. –Now let’s go we have taxi- he said and helped her stand up and went with her to taxi.  When they were in taxi Jessie just rest her head again on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Sam had to admit that it was really nice to have Jessie so close.  When they were near his house he realized that Jessie fall asleep. He didn’t want to wake her up so he paid the driver and carried her to his apartment. He put her to his bed and covered her with blanket. Sam thought that she will feel better in bed and he can sleep one night on his coach, so he took other blanket and went to the living room.
Next day Sam woke up and went to his bedroom, he saw that Jessie is still sleeping so he closed the door behind him and went to take a shower. He realized that he needs clean t-shirt so he went to the bedroom only in his jeans and as quietly as he could he opened his chest of drawer and took t-shirt.
-Mmm… what a nice views in the morning- he heard Jessie voice. He turned around taking on his       t-shirt and smiled to her. –What am I doing here?- she asked surprisingly when she tried to remember last night.
-You didn’t feel good yesterday, one man add something to your drink and I thought that you can’t come back to Paul in such condition so I took you here. How do you feel?- he asked and sat on the bed.
-I… I… well not bad, thank you…- she said a little bit dizzy. –But I don’t remember much from last night- she said softly and looked at herself. She was still in her clothes from yesterday so it’s good. –Sam…- she said and he looked at her. –Did we…I mean… was there something between us yesterday? Where did you sleep?- she asked shyly.
-Don’t worry you slept here and I slept on my couch, I’m not this kind of man who uses girls- Sam said calmly.
-I’m sorry it was stupid question- she said a little bit ashamed.
-You don’t have to be sorry it’s okay. – he said calmly and gently touched her hand.
-Thank you for taking care of me- she said with smile and looked into his eyes.
-No problem I couldn’t leave you there with this idiot. –
-Well… maybe I should go to bathroom and do something with my hair- she said after some time.
-Yes sure-  Sam said with smile when she stood up. –Maybe do you want my t-shirt or shirt?- Sam asked suddenly.
-I have my own clothes- Jessie said really surprised.
-I know but I thought that maybe you will feel better in something more covering- he said and Jessie looked at her outfit.
-Maybe you’re right. – she smiled shyly. Sam just stood up and took one of his blue shirt from wardrobe.   
-Take this one, it will fit to your shoes- Sam said and gave her shirt when she laughed.
-Very, funny. Thank you I will be ready in few minutes- she said and disappear in bathroom. She looked at the mirror, she looked terrible. Her mascara blurred and her hairs look awful. She cleaned her face, she tied her hair and take on Sam’s shirt. Of course it was too big but she tied it at the bottom and it looked quite good at the final effect. His  shirt smells nice. When she went out from bathroom she found Sam in the kitchen.
-Hello again- Sam said with smile when he saw her. He had to say that she looked really good in his shirt and with not perfect bun on her head.
-Hey, don’t look at me like that. I know I look terrible but I couldn’t do makeup today.- she said and smiled shyly.
-You don’t need make up. For me you look really good. Do you want coffee?- he asked and gave her mug.
-Yes thank you- she said with smile and took mug from him. –And you’re really nice-
-I’m just honest, sit down you have to eat something- he said with smile and she did it.
-Sam… can I ask you a question?- she asked when they were eating breakfast.
-Sure ask- Sam said with smile.
-Why did you help me yesterday? You didn’t have to do this you’re not responsible for me.- she said shyly and played with her mug.
-Well generally I’m not but I couldn’t leave you there especially that I’m a man and I know what men thinks in some situations. Other thing is that when Paul will realize that I was in this club and I didn’t do anything to help you he will kill me and I like my life- he said and Jessie laughed. –But the most important thing is that I like you, you’re really nice girl a little forgetful but nice- he said with smile and she laughed again. Jessie wanted to say something but in this moment they heard knocking to Sam’s door.
-Wait a minute- he just said and went from the kitchen.
-Hey Sam, I wanted to call you but I thought that maybe it will be better if I tell you this personally.- Digger said when Sam opened the door and without asking he just came to his apartment. Sam just rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him. –Saki called to me and he has next dates for concert- Digger was talking. –You have everything on your email and I wanted to ask you how was yesterday with this girl? You drove her to her apartment?- Digger asked really interested and before Sam was able to answer he saw Jessie in the kitchen.
-Hi, you’re Digger right?- Jessie said with smile.
-Well, not exactly to her apartment…- Sam said hesitantly.
-I see, hello- Digger just said and smiled to young girl. He saw that she’s in Sam’s shirt. –I wanted to talk with you but we can do this later, I see that you’re busy a little so I think I should go. I’ll call you.- Digger said and went to the door. Sam followed him.
-You lost your mind- he murmured when he opened the door.
-I didn’t do anything, she couldn’t come back to her brother’s apartment so I took her here- Sam explained.
-I don’t want to know anything, for me your just stupid. We’ll talk later- Digger said immediately.
-Digg wait, it’s not what you think. I didn’t touch her she just slept here, nothing more-
-I told you I don’t care. It’s your life. I warned you. Check email and bye- Digger said seriously and went out from his apartment.
-I think I should go right now- Jessie said shyly when she came out from the kitchen.
-You don’t have to-  Sam said with smile.
-It will be better if I just come back to home. Thank you for everything I will give you back this shirt as fast as I can- she said and went to the bedroom to take her jacket and shoes.
-It’s okay, I have a lot of such shirts and you look better in it- Sam said flirtatiously  and Jessie laughed.
-Womanizer- she just said and took on her jacket
-Wait I will give you a ride and I don’t want to hear no. Come on. – Sam said with smile and Jessie rolled her eyes when Sam was taking on his shoes and then his jacket.
-You like to have decisive voice right?- she asked with smile.
-I’m a man- Sam just said and opened the door in front of her.  When they were driving to Jessie’s apartment they were talking about a lot of different things. Jessie had to admit that she really like Sam. He is so nice and really good in talking and probably he is good in a lot of different things. She thought.
-So we’re in your place- Sam said when he stopped the car.
-Thank you so much for everything. You’re great.- Jessie said and wanted to go out from the car but Sam took her hand.
-Wait a second- Sam said and she looked at him.  -What will you say for a dinner or a walk with me?- Sam asked shyly.
-You propose me a date?- she asked teasingly.
-It depends on you. So?- he asked again and raised his eyebrow.
-Sure why not, with pleasure. I can give you my number so  you can call me.- she said and then told him her number and he called to her that right now she also had his number.
-So I will call you. Have a nice day- Sam said with smile.

-I will wait, bye- she said and kissed his cheek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment